Of-course Umrah is not compulsory Ibadah, yet in Islamic viewpoint it has marvelous worth. The Messenger of Allah (SWT) told that Umrah is the atonement of all previous sins. Consequently, Muslims must perform it if they are financially and physically capable. As Allah’s Apostle said that if the man is capable in all aspect he/she must visit the Kaaba once in life.” Since there is no condition regarding performing Umrah in particular time. Thus, this is a great blessing of Allah (SWT) for man’s salvation.
There are some rites of Umrah which must be known by the pilgrims particularly for those who come from UK base countries through Umrah Travel Agent UK because Arab’s pilgrims have much experience in this regard.
Rituals Guidance for UK Pilgrims:
• Wearing the Ihram.
• The Niyyah (Intention) of Umrah.
• kiss the Black stone or touch or pointing is enough.
• Tawaf around the Kaaba.
• Don’t offer the prayer during the Tawaf.
• The semi-circle around the Kaaba section.
• Shield the right shoulder.
• Two short prayers after the end of Tawaf at Maqam e Ibrahim.
• The seven circles at Safa & Marwa hills.
• The head shaving, and for woman, one or two centimeters only.
• Ihram is not required as a whole but should cover properly.
• In the course of menstrual cycles, they are not allowed to perform Umrah.
• Al-Idhtebaa and Al-Raml are not compulsory.
• Talbeeyah must be said in a low sound.
• Makeup is prohibited
• They are not allowed to veil the face.
Several pilgrims perform Umrah in the month of Ramadan, so there is no difference in the rites of Umrah either Ramadan or common days. Certainly, rewards of Umrah in Ramadan are infinite. It is a mystic incidence that a Muslim gets a chance to do Umrah by getting Ramadan Umrah Package amid the long stretch of Ramadan. The following are the Quran refrains on the temperance of the long stretch of Ramadan.
“At the point when Ramadan starts, the doors of Heaven are opened and the entryways of Hell are shut, and the villains are placed in chains.”
Among all months, Ramadan is the greatest month since Allah says “Verily, We have sent it (this Quran) down in the Night of Al-Qadr (Decree)”